Develop targeted new key account relationships and drive revenue growth.
● Work closely with Event Director to establish and execute sales strategies and sales objectives.
● Research and create list of accounts based on the sector.
● Project expected sales revenue for allocated shows.
● Formulating exhibitor promotion plans and managing existing and new sales network.
● Strike potential collaboration with suitable partners that enables the projects to grow organically and inorganically.
● Liaise with marketing teams to devise and implement sales campaigns.
● Understand consultative sales, but also be able to close and canvass quickly as well.
● Develop ways to increase revenue through new sales activity: production of sales emails, sales brochure, competitive event strategy, overall new business generation.
● Build and maintain strong relationships with our customers/clients.
● Improve retention and growth of existing business.
● Diploma or Degree, preferably in Business Admin or Hospitality / Tourism.
● Minimum 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
● Meticulous, detailed, systematic, resourceful, independent.
● Excellent research and stakeholder management skills.
● Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
● Ability to multi-task on various projects and adhering to deadlines.
● Strong communication and presentation skills, written and spoken.
● Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint are a requirement.
Events, Conferences, Sales, Sponsorship Sales
Scalent aims to offer hassle-free talent solutions to growing organisations in an efficient and time-bound manner. We are committed to exceed expectations and enable clients for long-term success.
Bengaluru – 560048
©2023 Scalent Solutions