Develop effective marketing strategies and promotion plans.
• Study the company’s products in detail and foresee their benefits for users. Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas.
• Communicate information about our products and find the best ways to present a product’s message, brand, and benefits to potential customers.
• Create compelling and engaging content for the website, landing pages, and other digital channels.
• Develop positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation and enable the sales and marketing functions to generate and close opportunities.
• Create product content, together with designers and developers, such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts. Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market.
• Support in all outbound marketing efforts and help to develop collateral, sales materials, and market analysis, working closely with other teams.
• Drive email marketing to generate more sales opportunities.
• Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
• Optimise conversion from landing pages, blogs, website, help pages etc.
• 4-5 years’ experience in product marketing
• Good technical understanding with an analytical mind, and strong quantitative skills
• Tier 1 undergrad-college
• Skills in Python and / or SQL is a huge plus
• Extremely self-motivated
• Growth Mindset
• Emotional Maturity
• Passionate about applications of AI to drive future of business
Product Marketing, Python, SQL, Marketing Collateral
Scalent aims to offer hassle-free talent solutions to growing organisations in an efficient and time-bound manner. We are committed to exceed expectations and enable clients for long-term success.
©2022 Scalent Solutions