As an AM (Customer Engagement), you will be responsible for implementation of strategic engagement initiatives to provide the best experience to the customers.
● Conceptualise and implement customer engagement strategies to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
● To help design and deliver the membership engagement strategy specifically.
● Develop a deep understanding of our customers/members, their requirements, demands and concerns.
● Own the relationship with customers spanning onboarding, continuous engagement, product benefits’ dissemination and advocacy.
● Develop member and customer engagement campaigns in conjunction with the marketing team.
● Help implement a roadmap of the customer journey for various customer segments.
● Help in customer profiling based on their areas of interest and engagement.
● Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
● Incorporate listening points at appropriate places in the customer life-cycle to help improve the overall customer experience. Manage customer feedback and use it to continuously improve customer experience.
● To ensure first class engagement to maximise the probability of members renewing.
● Work with the team to pinpoint lapsed or disengaged members and develop and define a plan to re-engage them.
● In partnership with the membership engagement team in the UK own the design and roll-out of new features and functionality that add value to our membership, monitoring how these enhancements change our member’s behavior over time.
● To work in collaboration with teams across to develop new ways of adding value to the membership and customer base.
● To provide an excellent customer experience across all levels of engagement.
● To introduce and use new tools and media for customer engagement.
● Participate and provide regional perspectives on the KYC project and play an active role during its roll-out.
● Maintain existing customer-success metrics and data as directed.
● To undertake any other duties and projects at the request of the line manager.
● Creative conceptualisation.
● Effective communication and content development.
● Inclination to work independently with a solution-oriented approach.
● Educated to degree level or an equivalent level of competence.
● 3-4 years of experience in customer engagement, customer service, or a related field.
● Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
● High competency level in using Microsoft Excel.
● Strong communication skills (written, verbal and visual).
● Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
● Customer service orientation.
● Target driven, and outcome focused.
● Stakeholder management.
Customer Experience, Customer Success, Customer Engagement, CSAT, NPS
Scalent aims to offer hassle-free talent solutions to growing organisations in an efficient and time-bound manner. We are committed to exceed expectations and enable clients for long-term success.