We are looking for a Data Manager responsible for delivering trusted data and analytics results to help us make better and faster decisions by creating, developing, and leading a high-performance Team and continuously improving the Data Platform along the Data Capability Model. The Manager, Data possesses a broad range of people and technical skills across the Data domain, as well as the business acumen required to establish trusted partnerships with people inside and outside of the organization. The Manager, Data reports to the Head of Finance based out of our US office.
● Help create a leading Data Program to support our vision.
● Manage, lead, and develop a High-Performance Team, including day-to-day assignments, bi-weekly milestone planning, 1-1s, quarterly objectives, and annual reviews.
● Manage operational components of the Data Platform to ensure updated data are available.
● Work with all divisions to continually grow the value of our Data Platform by onboarding new data from our SaaS Product and Corporate systems.
● Understand the big picture and demonstrate how your team supports it through prioritization, planning, and solutions.
● Participate in Monthly Key Reviews to represent Data and stay up-to-date on company developments.
● Implement the DataOps philosophy in everything you do.
● Continuously develop the Data Team Handbook to ensure it represents the current state of our strategy, processes, and operations.
● Share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
● 5+ years of hands-on experience in a data analytics/engineering/science role.
● 2+ years of hands-on experience performing quantitative analysis to tackle business problems with a focus on feature and usage metrics to increase conversion and retention OR reporting for key business metrics, including revenue, sales metrics, and customer metrics.
● 1+ years of hands-on experience creating dimensional models composed of facts and dimensions.
● 1+ years leading or managing a team of 3 or more data analysts/engineers/scientists.
● Demonstrate ability to understand and communicate end-to-end data systems: from compute to ETL to Reporting to Analysis.
● Exceptional experience creating and developing partnerships with internal team members toward the delivery of impactful analytics solutions.
● Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical team members.
● Experience defining and executing project plans at the day, week, and month time spans.
● Ability to break down quarterly objectives into two-week delivery milestones.
● Demonstrably deep understanding of SQL and relational databases (we use Redshift).
● Experience working with large quantities of raw, disorganized data.
● Must be able to work in alignment with the US timezone.
Analytics Manager, SQL, R, ETL, Business Strategies, Business Analyst
Scalent aims to offer hassle-free talent solutions to growing organisations in an efficient and time-bound manner. We are committed to exceed expectations and enable clients for long-term success.