The role is best suited for someone who has extensive experience working with and leading agile tech teams. Along with technical capabilities, strategic thinking and strong business acumen is needed to be able to do justice to this role. As the Senior Tech Lead, you must have the ability to guide the organizations’ endeavors in building robust scalable products while adapting the current portfolio for the future. You will report to the CTO/CEO.
● Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
● Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage.
● Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
● Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
● Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
● Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
● Minimum 10 years of experience in managing and working with a technology team.
● Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Leadership and organisational abilities.
● Strategic thinking & Problem-solving aptitude.
● Must have worked with AWS for scaling the tech infrastructure.
● Must have worked extensively on new-age technologies including old ones like Angular, React, PHP, Node, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostGres, Aurora DB, etc.
● BSc/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Full Stack Developer, Full Stack Development, AWS, Angular, NodeJS, PHP, React, B.e./B.Tech., M.E./M.Tech
Scalent aims to offer hassle-free talent solutions to growing organisations in an efficient and time-bound manner. We are committed to exceed expectations and enable clients for long-term success.