The ideal candidate will have experience in financial accounting or budgeting or reporting. They will also have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and be able to work independently and as part of a team. Finance Associate would act as bridge between the company and the external consultants.
● Banking relationship:
– Making vendor payments using ‘maker’ access;
– Coordinating with the bank for forex rates and payments;
– Liaising with bankers regarding customer management.
● Vendor management:
– Vendor onboarding and KYC;
– Follow-up for tax-compliant invoices;
– Payables management basis agreed credit period.
● Inventory and sales:
– Inventory reconciliation at unit level;
– Stock valuation;
– Inventory management (including tagging) on various portals used by the company;
– Receivables management basis agreed credit period.
● HR, statutory and admin:
– Issue of offer letters and employment contracts;
– Investor coordination emails;
– Handling of various tools used by the company for people management;
– Support on documentation/signatures of founders.
● 3 years of articleship and minimum 1 year of experience in the finance domain with a start-up;
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
● Decent communication and interpersonal skills;
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Finance, Accounting, Reporting, Budgeting, CA Inter, CA Finals, Start-up, Statutory Compliance, Vendor Management, Banking Relationship
Scalent aims to offer hassle-free talent solutions to growing organisations in an efficient and time-bound manner. We are committed to exceed expectations and enable clients for long-term success.