When the boundary between a dreamer and a doer is merged, a Founder is born. Supporting a successful founder is an army of exceptional generals, and we are looking for ours. We are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to join our Founders Office team. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a passion for startups. They will be responsible for providing support to the founders on a variety of projects, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
● Conduct market research and analysis to identify new opportunities for growth.
● Plan out an approach/analysis strategy (data + qualitative) to infer underlying trends/actions specific to a program.
● Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve business goals.
● Manage and track key performance indicators (KPIs).
● Support the founders with day-to-day operations, such as scheduling meetings, managing travel, and preparing presentations.
● Collect, clean, and analyze data from a variety of sources.
● Develop and implement data-driven solutions to business problems.
● Work with cross-functional teams to drive data-informed decision-making.
● Generate high-quality reports and deduce insights from the same.
● Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or a related field.
● Minimum 2+ years of experience as a part of the Founder’s office or similar setting.
● Proficiency in SQL, Python, and other data analysis tools will be an added advantage.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Founder’s Office, Business Analytics, SQL, Python, Data Crunching, Program Management
Scalent aims to offer hassle-free talent solutions to growing organisations in an efficient and time-bound manner. We are committed to exceed expectations and enable clients for long-term success.