The person in this position will be accountable for research, developing, managing, executing and owning the P&L for a portfolio of technology events and allied projects within our core areas of Science, Engineering and Technology.
● To research and stay updated with the latest technology trends for conceptualising events
● To carry out robust market research to ensure the viability of each event
● Create program management capability within the organisation to enable handling of large format physical events, virtual events, courses & trainings
● To be responsible for producing the content for physical and virtual events like conferences and webinars
● To be responsible for creating strategic plans for their business
● To be responsible for generating revenue from the events to make them commercially viable and sustainable
● To work with members’ sector panels to generate and validate new activities and topics
● To work with Marketing and Communications Team to create marketing plan and collaterals for the event and allied activities
● To be responsible for the overall P&L of each event
● To be responsible for identifying and onboarding speakers to events
● To be responsible for creation of contracts/MOU and liaising with the legal team to validate and manage these contracts for partners, vendors, resources
● 5 to 8 years of work experience in business development and project management.
● Candidates from end to end events management, project management with strong communication skills will be preferred.
● Experience of working for an international organisation.
● Experience in vendor management, people management.
Events, Conferences, Sales, Budgeting, Conference Production, Content, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Events Marketing, Events Sales
Scalent aims to offer hassle-free talent solutions to growing organisations in an efficient and time-bound manner. We are committed to exceed expectations and enable clients for long-term success.