The incumbent will be a strong partner to the business on all people-related matters.
● Own employee experience, participate in and/or lead projects focused on continuous improvement on work environment.
● Develop and implement effective people practices & policies that will complement our way of working and support the strategic growth of a business.
● Lead core people processes across functions (onboarding, performance process, compensation cycle, promotions, learning and development, retention, and exits).
● Analyze and interpret various types of workforce reports (e.g., compensation, job levels, attrition, employee experience) to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions to business heads.
● High integrity/will stop at nothing to safeguard compliance standards and company values.
● Manage HRMS.
● Co-own employer branding initiatives.
● Strong understanding of employee life cycle management.
● 4 – 8 years of experience in an HRBP role.
● 2- 3 years of HRBP experience in a start-up environment.
● Strong communication, listening & influencing skills.
● Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
● Thorough knowledge of compliance.
HRBP, Human Resources Business Partner, People & Culture, People Function, SAAS, People Processes
Scalent aims to offer hassle-free talent solutions to growing organisations in an efficient and time-bound manner. We are committed to exceed expectations and enable clients for long-term success.