Everything mini just works better. A mini Snickers bar to not have the guilt of indulging. A mini perfume that fits snuggly in your bag. A mini vacation, because you are a hustler! Now how about becoming a “Mini CEO”! That’s who a Product Manager essentially is.
● Manage the product life cycle of all products of the organisation.
● Manage and lead the Product team to ensure industry dominance.
● Understand the changing tides of the industry and update our offerings accordingly.
● Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas and determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward.
● Set up product vision and strategy and guide the success of a product.
● Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and articulate the customer requirements and market requirements into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap.
● Work closely with the technical team on the technical specifications and ensure that teams have all of the information they need to deliver a complete product to market.
● Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
● Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
● Own the P&L for the product, including top-line and bottom line.
● Work with the tech, sales, marketing, and content teams to develop and execute the strategic marketing plan, campaigns, and sales for the product.
● Strong aptitude and understanding of technology.
● Ability to team with and influence people at all levels across functions.
● Excellent presentation and client-facing skills.
● An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences.
● Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, quick thinker, and a self-starter.
● Must have exposure to HRTech.
● B.E./B.Tech. degree is a must.
● Proven excellence in building tech products and managing a team.
Product Management. HRTech, EdTech, Community Engagement, Product Lifecycle, Google Analytics, Tableau
Scalent aims to offer hassle-free talent solutions to growing organisations in an efficient and time-bound manner. We are committed to exceed expectations and enable clients for long-term success.